all i want is more
Sunday 24 August 2008
I thought I wouldn't go anywhere and just rush up to finish all my work today..HAHA BULLSHIT.
I went with Vavat for lunch at that Thai restaurant as usual. Then we went to Raffles City by taxi..WHY TAXI,BUDGET TAI TAI? haha it was raining like WHOAA dumbass.. I even had to roll up my grey jeans eventhough I had been nagging about how annoying it is:the trend for men to roll up the hem of their pants,KARMACHAMELEON~ Hey I did it because it's rainiingggg..




What did we do at Raffles City? WINDOW SHOPPING. What the hell was I thinking, I thought I said that I'd stay home and do my homeworks today?!

AND I HATE WINDOW SHOPPING, I found something that I want but I can't buySound of Summer Shorts @ FCUK
in White
Price : SGD 130



WHY WHY WHY?!

At first I was just trying those highwaisted shorts for fun because I know that I'd absolutely look like a rice bag if i wear that kind of shorts. BUT GODDDD..
I was shocked like OMG HELLO RESORT COLLECTION. My legs looked so long haha especially because I wore my snakeskin pumps that day. Vavat was like IIH LU PAKE ITU BAGUS WHAT JD TINGGI KYK MODEL?! hahaha CRY ME A RIVER, give me some cash. I want them for sportsday.



Then we went to Baylene and Nicholas. HEY KOK NICHOLAS JELEK GTU? KECEWA!!! DI BAYLENE PGN CELANA ITEM YG CULLOTE ITU DONG~

Btw J.co disini ga enak gtu lembek bgt OM DANUARTA KOMPLEEN!!!
OMG RALAT OM JONI ANDREAN DING
hahaha abisan salah sendiri salon2an kan gue jadi ketuker2 haueahueahuehaue
licked and sealed at 21:09 1 fanatics