can die loorr HAHAHA
Saturday 23 August 2008
Today i rushed up my autistic brain to finally finish the fd sketches but i only made 71 in total HAHAHA 9 more!!! but as you know i'm too lazy too be bothered..let them be on a3 papers by tomorrow..
Last Tuesday, Ant said,"You're a bit SLOW you know?" AEEEHHH I KNOOW I KNOWW I have a lot of things in mind but my hands are too keen on typing on msn instead of holding a pencil and whootswhoots finish his sketches for fashion design module..HUAAAHH I'm so lazy this year
And he said that i'm a bit overly self-censored about my designs, thinking that the first idea is wrong then i censor down,censor down,censor down AGAIN...HAHAHA is self-censored a word? Yes or no who cares. It's a cute word anyway..

I had brunch with my pregnant cousin and her hubby hahaha, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY CHILDREN THANK YOU. Seeing her belly getting tightly bulgy under the elastic pants just made me more sure about my decision in not having babies in the future..HIIWWWW..
Okay it's not that I don't like kids..I like them IF they're not mine..haha for example a niece or nephew or cousin, that's still fine..
I just can't bear the responsibility of being a mom, I won't give up my whole life to a child. Risking my reputation and career and time to an offspring or two.HIH.
Oh yeah I prefer to play with baby boys hahaha move out barbies! I want troops and panzers.

I wonder why ALL Indonesian schools always teach their students to DRAW this thing. 2 mountains, a sun, M-like birds, a big road in the middle, a small rustic house, then the rice field on the right. ALWAYS.
Maybe that's why there're not a lot on Indonesian artists nowadays. Our imagination has been limited to 2 mountains and rice fields as children whereas actually we should've let our creativity run wild. And yes we, Indonesians who live in the city like Jakarta don't even know what real rice fields look like.
Draw a SPACECRAFT, a PINEAPPLE*instead of just apple like the teachers taught us*, a TOWER, an ABSTRACT OBJECT, ANYYTHIINGGG!!! Please stop the 2 mountains drawing template. Now they look like boobies to me.

licked and sealed at 23:10 2 fanatics