chaos
Friday 8 August 2008
MY DESK IS AN UTTER CATASTROPHE, unforgiveably BLAH. I can't do my work, I even thought I lost my baby Gc watch and my NAFA+EZlink card, and it nearly ruined my day. Then after 1 hour of useless panicking, I found them hidden somewhere under my heatherette eyeshadow* OH YEAH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT FINALLY I BOUGHT IT! hahaha*, and that eyeshadow is under a 7eleven plastic bag. CAN I GET A CUPBOARD OR SOMETHING TO PUT THIS MESS IN A BIT OF AN ORDER? I am sick of my mom and dad nagging me when they come here to visit because my room looks like a sunken titanic or something..
I haven't got time to go to iKEA, I need new towels, bedsheets, and a shoe rack for me and my roommate*hey she got 16 pairs or more,alone*

WHOAAA tomorrow's national day, and I'm going to WCG hahaha i love cosplay parties, not the game /vomit. Hahaha but I play Ragnarok back in Indonesia, of course in the free server..
Then continue to Peninsula Plaza*DOC MARTS HEAVEEN!~*.. I feel like eating cheesecake..huhuhuu T_T

And these days, I'm starting to feel a bit choked up whenever you do that. Once again, I hate it. Please reset your system.
licked and sealed at 22:47 0 fanatics