HAPPY ***'s DAAYY!!!!!! *yesterday*
Friday 15 August 2008
I pity this guy-or-gay-we're-still-wondering because we joked around with his last name like WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*dies*. Ok ok it's super fun and by laughing that much in one day we'll all get 6-packs-stomachs.. BUT MY TUMMYYYYY HELP HELP HELP it aches until now, even after I ate muffins and lambchop and oreo cake and macha kakigori IT STILL DOES. huhu.
After the Fizzy-as-***-sms'ed-inside-his-pocket tragedy, today I saw the victim and WAHAHAHAHAH soorrryy I can't help it hahahaha I couldn't help to not to burst when I see his face now hahahaha.. stalker stalker mighty stalker~

I really thought it was *** then I nearly opened a paranormal stall beside Ah Mei, I thought I had sixth sense because my random guess is totally accurate HAHAHAHA JAN YOU STUPID MA! I know you didn't scream when we told you the truth because you were hoping it was him RIGHT DEAARRR???!! hahaha TOILET BUMP HAHAHA. anjiingg~*say it with a grin like jan usually does*

hey *** today your white shirt was nice by the way,DON'T TELL ME YOU SEW IT YOURSELF,AGAIN. AEKK
OH AND STOP THE ACCIDENTALLY-DRESSING-ALIKE ROUTINE WITH ME DONGGGG, I feel awkward.. masa tiap hr kyk 1 collection gitu not funny doongg mas..

Eh fizzy baik mau jaitin jas macan buat gue YEYEYEYEY~ OH YEAH FIZZY, pimple lu gimana? hahaha give juki more handjobs next week yess??

Hey gotta finish my banana walnut muffin~byee..
licked and sealed at 19:10 0 fanatics