"If you're happy and you know it, think again" - Vania Yulita
Wednesday 6 August 2008
TODAAYYY, I woke up at 9ish for Han Lim's research class which was at 11. I got to school then F*CKKK!!! I FORGOT MY MINDMAP hahaha, then I went home again to get the friggin' stupid paper. Then there goes the class blablablahh..*dead*

After class actually I was planning to practise sewing rolled hem but when I went to Claire's class she's already gone. BAHHH..Vavat told me that she has a class too from 11 to 1, then I called her to meet up. She's at the 6th floor to test her new locker that she's gonna share with Lisa.WHERE ARE YOU VAVAT?
Eh uda ke lante 6 lu?belok kanan nanti ada solmet lu*I was searching for someone that she might be referring to*, terus belok kanan. AIYEHHH vavat kan later if the person knew about what we were talking about I'LL CHOKE YOU TO DEAAATTHHH*why so serious?? haha*
After that Vavat, Me, Debra, Clarisse,and Tash went to Plasing to have lunch. But the girls wanted to watch BETMENNN so then we stopped by at Cathay to buy the tickets first.

YOU KNOW I DON'T USUALLY GO TO CINEMA'S ON WEEKDAYS. You sweet little sinners, making me feel sooo guilty today.

At plasing, ate the FANTASTIC Indonesian AYAM BAKAR HAHA at Kopitiam, almost tasted as good as the real one SIP DEH..then Tash insisted to eat ice cream i don't know why maybe he was feeling creamy hahaha..Stopped by at McD, then window shopping for a while then suddenly, HEY I WANNA TRY THE OSIM MASSAGE SOFAA*dieesss*.

Hahahah usually in Indo, when my mom or dad asked me to wait while they go to osim and try the massage thingy i'll be like ADUUHH KYK OPA2 AJE PIJET2AN HAHAHAA oh now i know you tash hahahaa..
I personally don't like massage.Ticklish, weird, DROP DEAD DANGEROUS TO DO IT IN A MALL !!! hahaha*massage is one form of foreplay isn't it kids?*
Then there was this 18 WEEIIIIRRDDD WOBBLING CHAIR that move your butts so that from the 3rd floor you look like you're dangdut-dancing*a bule sat with his legs wide open HAHAA LIKE ONGKANG ONGKANG no?* or just plain jelly-wannabe-shaking,EW pasaran turun.

Then we went down to try the massage reclining chairs, not realizing it was 3.40 AAWWW mama 10 mins to the film!! MAMAKKK..
Rush rush sprint sprint unglamourously hahaha CHRISTIAN BALE PLEASE I just watched your vintage 1998*hahaha* Velvet Goldmine and your masturbating scene while looking at a pic of Brian kissing Curt. Then you were doing it with Curt and confused the whole story for me. HAHAHA AND NOW YOU NAIK PANGKAT AS BATMAN YE? hahahaha,i'm so proud of you playboy HAHAHA but you're supposed to be a bisexual whaatt??!ahaha
HEATH LEDGER, all the praises in the world. May God bless you and please rest in peace. GIVE HIM AN OSCAR ALREADYY, GOSHH!!!


And now I'm sipping my left over root beer while listening to the jablay song When I Grow Up and Jan gave me this dreadfully unpleasant news that her friend broke up with Nariaki.
FUCK ITTT!!, immatures.
It's like putting a diamond ring in a trash can.
Or sucking pumba's dick while you know that you can have Shirota Yuu's.

FYI: Shirota Yuu is the most beautiful male on earth,thank you. Google him and bleed your juice out hahaha..

Oh and you're soo nervous lately haha FUNNY. I hate it.
licked and sealed at 19:56 0 fanatics