what should i do for money? print it?
Saturday 2 August 2008
GOD, help me to get through this fire and flames. Living as a hedonist has caused me pain, but i know the pleasure will come soon after it anyway hahha..
WHICH ONE SHOULD I BUY?! i've been in such a grief this freaking week because of this, i can't sleep can't eat can't do somersaults can't dump shit ahhahaa over abis. But still OMG WHICH ONE?!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Doc Marten 14 Hole Boots in White
Price in SGD: 219
Queen's Couture, The Heeren


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
MAC Heatherette Eyeshadow Trio 1
Price in SGD: 53
any MAC Counter as long as they're still loaded.AARGGHHHH


OHMENNNN, I've made a promise to myself that I'll only spend max. 100 SGD outside school expenses and food per month. I know the eyeshadow is not THAT expensive but if I buy the boots then I wouldn't shop for 2 months EEALAHHH nanti mati bokk.. then the super-fantastic eyeshadow trio would be gone lah ya uda 2 bulan dibiarkan menjanda.HUHUHU
Shitty Saturday blahblahblahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
licked and sealed at 22:31 0 fanatics