styledotcom LMAO
Tuesday 9 September 2008








ACHTUNG!!!
that is NOT how vavat usually dress up like everyday hahaha
Me and Jan, yeah we're pretty much doing the everyday thingy..
we were having the resume writing and interview skills assessment that day, and of course the format is a roleplay thingy*oh god i'm so sinful i'm thinking of another type of role play AEHHEUE*
fashion students+told to dress up properly=HAHAHA+silly photoshoot doong!! hahaha
YES we are taking it seriously HAHA

*CREDITS to Vania and her camera and her facebook uploads SUPER FUN
I've changed my profile pic hehe

EEEH I need to shop, but everytime I go window shopping, anything i touch will be commented like "IIH SO ***"
So can I run and cry?
HAHAHA term break for 2 weeks FUN horray
TOMORROW HANA YORI DANGO haha DAAMN EXCITED TO SEE BISHOUNENS ON THE BIG SCREEN HEHEHE
Love youu Matsujuun~~~
licked and sealed at 01:18 0 fanatics