ASSESSMENT'S OVER PEEPS HOHO!
Thursday 13 November 2008

omg omg omg I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! now can someone tell me how to get a fake id? hahaha
by the way i bought a sewing machine at spotlight, it was on sale from 289 becomes 199 HEHEHE WHAT A STEAL i think i'll make clothes for myself this holiday, i expect to come up with at least 5 garments hahaha


DBSK'S WRONG NUMBER HELP HELP HELP Yunho's steamy bathtub HAHA the only word that came up to my brain was R.A.P.E hahaha TURUNIN HANDUKNYAA PLOROTTTT!!!

by the way we did a little photoshoot for our textile printing products hahaa fun group project! inspired by Happy Tree Friends yes cute and deadly call us petitpéché(small sin in French)

THANKS TO Cheryl(model),Raisa(photographer),Jan and me(editing hehe)
licked and sealed at 03:42 1 fanatics