:(
Saturday 2 May 2009
I'm dissappointed.
of myself.


I've been studying fashion design for almost 2 years now and in 2 months time i'll be in my final year.


All of these times I've made my own collections, for womenswear,menswear, sportswear, and even childrenswear.

I like to draw. A LOT. Illustrating is a kind of my born-to-do thing, i think it's my forte...at least for now


but i've been flipping through my portfolio, and realized that my works don't represent me, my taste, what i'd wear, what i'd do, what people would say "now thatttt is so Michelle!".

It is not that i don't want to be flexible but I fear that i've been wasting my time on exploring too much of different styles, and ending up like now..I'm in my second year, my final graduation collection project starts in 2 months, and i'm still not sure of my own signature style.


Is it too early to decide to stick on a style at this point of time?

I had a chat with my lecturer who has only taught me for one year, he saw my previous works*which i think is my signature style,undeveloped* and he said that i have found my personal style in my recent works. I wanted to say my thoughts above,but then I kept it in my heart.


I already had a vision and ideas for my graduation collection, what feeling I would want to portray in it, what would my photoshoot be like, what type of models will be walking in my clothes, the music to play along the fashion show. I won't tell you now but I think it suits my personal style. at least for now.

I am such a loser.

licked and sealed at 01:24 0 fanatics